Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dear Diary,

So many things have been happening to me all this while. Relationship, studies, friendship and many many more. I find myself struggling to cope with all this. But each time i fall, i get back stronger. But this is life, we fall, we get back up, we move on. Was actually excited for Bali trip. But after what happened, i start to worry, will the trip be awkward? After so much thinking, i finally came to a conclusion. You can lose something in a split second even after you've been through so much with that person. I'm not talking about relationship only. It can be friendship and so on. Going to basketball with my friends later on. I am gonna sweat all out! Well, what can i say?

Just came back from ball. It was pretty fun! And yeah, i sweated all out. It really does help me in releasing all my unhappiness. At least, for that moment. Felt lighter after it though. Went to eat Ice Kacang after that, good life style eh? Reached home at around 9.30pm. Just ate my dinner. I really can't articulate what am i thinking now. A text maybe? Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment