Friday, May 25, 2012

Hey guys!,

Haven't been updating for almost a week! Probably tired from the camp. Speaking of the camp, it was okay.
1st Day, was Dragon Boat. The most enjoyable challenge i did in the camp and then when we return, we start brainstorm about the Camp Fire's performance. We called off the dance because we heard that there will be no sound system during Camp Fire.
2nd Day, it was High Elements and Amazing Race, It was rather fun for both. However, i didn't managed to try Abseiling this year due to the shortage of time after Zip Line. Rock climbing after that. It was easiest of all I think. Then, we went for Amazing Race. I like the part where we have to join hands with the group members in front of us and try to untie ourselves. Went back, had dinner. Then Camp Fire. I would really say the crowd wasn't really high this year. I preferred Sec 2 camp actually. My group didn't really prepared well so when the performance came, we were lost. "Failing to plan, is planning to fail".
3rd Day, Had breakfast, and went to the girl's Dom to clean up. However, we played pillow fight instead. It was extraordinary fun but the pillows were hell dusty. It sent us off sneezing.

Post-camp:

Thursday:
Got back my report slip today, it was not up to expectations but at least not PARENT's MEETING. HAHA. Quarrelled with so many people today. For the past few months, i have been telling myself to remove my bad-temper from last year. And i actually did accomplish it. Until the trigger event occurred. When i was quarrelling with 1, the another came in. It just makes me go angrier and angrier. Luckily, it's over. You see, all i remember was quarrels, not what i did on this day..
Friday:
More of a slack day. Mrs Leow tried to teach us the new topic but we are already high on "Holiday Fever". I tried to absorb a bit of it though. Then, it was FTs time.. After school was Bali briefing and i finally got my pack list. Haha. Mrs Yau didn't managed to bake the cheesecake after 4 promises. We felt so cheated. HAHA. Yeah, then we went to Dance Studio to practise and complete the dance we are going to perform at Bali. Finally done with, BuBai dance. Certainly hope that Mrs Yau would see our efforts in it and give us her consent.

That's all for me guys. For those going for overseas trip, Bon Voyage (: BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment