Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hey folks! E'Math result was a disappointment.. Today was quite a packed day! After school was camp briefing then Bali dance preparation and then basketball training. Just had my dinner (: You know, i never wanted this conversation to ever end? But sometimes, it's not up to me to decide how this conversations lasts. It's up to you, whether you want to make the effort to continue it. But you certainly don't. After that quarrel, has everything gone back to square one? AFTER ALL I'VE DONE? If that's really the case, i really have nothing to say. Or did you talk to me just to not feel awkward for the trip? See, i am feeling this way again. never sure and always asking for answers. Actually in life, just ask yourself if you have given your best. If you did, and its still not yours, it never meant to be. Please enlighten me what you want me to do or what are we. Will you be better without me? Back to this. Monday is Level Camp already! I hope it will really be fun! And after that will be the Bali trip! Right. That's all for tonight. BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment