Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"Life" , it's just a word with 4 letters. But how many of us here are victims who are defeated by this simple word, how many of us are getting tired of this word and lastly how many of us are depressed over this word? It's because "Life" means a lot of things. It represents your every moment and everything you do. Was late for meeting Eugene in the morning. Sorry! After school, went over to ISH to just really release some of my anger and frustrations on my "Life". Yes, which means everything that is happening to me. After that, went to the Dance Studio to master all the dance steps required. Was rather fun, for that moment. I don't know why do i get pissed over things about you. Can i say that's because i care? Well, i didn't regret sending you home. As i said always, "Hit me with the truth than torture me with lies" and i said i will be able to accept it. Yes, though it wasn't really a good ending but at least i get to know what you are feeling or rather thinking. Yeah, on the way home was actually a quiet thinking moment for me. But even if we don't turn out well, i still hope we maintain a "Friend" level. At least i don't lose all. Maybe you lost confidence in me or maybe you are too occupied to think about this. I don't know. Because i am not you. I really don't get it. I just... don't. But whatever. Maybe i am just not the one for you, perhaps? Just really want to say what i feel, how i feel and how i'm dealing with it. I would rather this Bali trip be a friendly one than a stranger-type one. I am aware that once i post this, all the viewers will be able to see this. But, it doesn't really matter isn't it? "Affinity brought us together but not fate." Hope you guys have done well in your exams because i did badly ): HOHO. 5 more days to Secondary 3 camp. Are you looking forward to it too? (: That's all i can say for today. Oh yeah, tomorrow will be playing with ex graduates of Peirce. Hope to learn something from there. Nights (:

No comments:

Post a Comment