Thursday, May 17, 2012



Hey! I'm back to share with you my day again! So, i failed 1 subject. This time i really ain't happy with my results. It really suck ): After school went to SLO to decorate the envelope. Thanks to those who helped me with the design of the envelope. Haha.. After that, went to ISH for the basketball match with the Ex basketball players of Peirce. Was really exciting and i think i performed well today (: Seriously, i am trying hard to just treat you as a friend. But you don't have to show how close you are with him in the morning during the sexuality education right in front of me right? If you want to be close to him, just go. But please. leave me alone. After so much we've been through, you still can't make up your mind. So tired after the match! I guess i shall stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment